Friday 6 July 2012

Makeup for Berbedak and Receptions

As i have always mention in my blog..dalam previous2 post (kalau cari pasti ada hehe), i LOVE Malaysian style makeup. It's more natural, more lovely and doesnt make the bride look like a Trans/Drag Queen.
Some love indonesian style coz they said nampak smooth but sometimes it makes the bride look like Drag Queen. Especially kalau ada yg 2-3 colour Eyeshadow... C'mon warna 2-3 tu Zaman Hetty keosendang.. Ni Zaman Siti Nurhaliza... kena ikut peredaran zaman lah hehehe kelassss gitu...

So here it is.. Makeup for my Berbedak.. by Amy Masita (u can search her name in FB). utk B2B malaysia(area KL) yang masih mencari MUA...she is willing to fly off to KL to do your makeup.

Baru 2 kali jumpa Amy...tak pernah buat Trial...and she just came and did my makeup. LOVE IT! even my makcik makcik pun suka sangat...i Love the fact that it's not even HEAVY on my face. Sorry kalau gambar tak memuaskan..belum dpt gambar dari Official Photog.



And this is makeup during my Reception..Also belum dapat dari official photog...sabarrrrrrrr.....
This is by Naqiyah Ishaaq. also you can search her in FB. I love how she did my makeup...sekejap saja. maybe around 30mins... but the effect, VERY NICE.
it suits the occasions...suits the lens that i wore that nite... Alhamdulillah...

2 comments:

Wiina. said...

You know what? Maybe banyak pulang sudah kali urang tell you this, still I want to tell you jua hehe.. you look macam urang arab. & to me urang arab lawaaaa ((=

Lady of His Heart said...

I just read this...
I'm Half (50%) Pakistan... hehe
my Mom is a Pakistani...a pure blood.. hehe