Sunday 18 March 2012

And update Here and There

Rasa-rasa mcm kami really SLOW in our preparations.
Honestly, Borang Nikah pun belum berantar...LOL....

Cincin Kahwin langsung belum tempah...but we're planning to go to Mexx Diamond this month since the Fiance's bday is this month..and ada discount...Weeeeeeeee...... hehehe

i was sad the other day..sebab i contacted Hjh Zaleha for my Nikah Make-up...But she wasn't available on my date. Her son is getting married on the same date..but she was so sweet to say "Tahun dapan sja mandi belawat" hehehe mudahan makbul ckp nya tu...Aminnnnnnn

But Then... i have another MUA...who is also a Good MUA Friend of mine... Kak Zarina of Flawless and Shimmer. Alhamdulillah..she's available on my Nikah day. Aminnn...Alhamdulillah.......

And MUA for my KB Reception will be Naqiyaah Ishaaq...also a Good MUA Friend of Mine.
for Rizqun... i'm actually planning to do my own make-up..BUT...since it's afternoon(initially, the plan was Evening Reception)...i'm gonna get someone else lah...huhuhuhu....yatah kan mencari lagi ni.
i'm thinking whether to get a Male MUA or a Female MUA...*Think Think*

I'll decide soon and update okayyyyy


Dad and Bro is handling the task of Renovating my Room and Bathroom... Since my bro is doing House Renovation business..so i leave it to him =) and dad knows where to get cheap stuff...Best kannn...

and Bro will be incharge of my Invitation Card too...so inda payah ku pening2...and maybe my Wedding Favor jua... hehehe

I just Love being the Youngest and Only Girl in the Family...semua pun kan sponsor this and that.. Alhamdulillah.....

Tapi Bedroom set belum beli. i saw some that i like at SOPAN....and also at Raiyah... but still thinking. Raiyah Expensiveeeeee....... SOPAN lawaaaa....but quality wise...inda tau yet.... nanti discuss with Fiance lah...

Til Next Entry..... tata...

No comments: